Out of Bach’s 38 famous flower essences for vibrational healing, there is one in particular that addresses that moment when you feel as though you are about to snap – I mean to completely lose your cool and your marbles too. When the combined stresses of life seem far too great to cope with and you just can’t take it anymore, try taking a few drops of Cherry Plum as soon as possible, one of the essential ingredients of the five flower remedy known as Rescue Remedy. You could even take Rescue Remedy which is specifically for acute rather than ongoing stress. However, if you feel way past the point of even being rescued, Cherry Plum might be more of a direct hit.
Times are tough for many people right now, and emotional to say the least as Venus ruling all that is near and dear to us slowly comes out of a Retrograde post-shadow phase, Mercury who rules communication and mental functioning slows down to turn Retrograde squaring lord of the underworld Pluto and two upcoming eclipses that many believe herald the apocalypse appear to threaten all life on earth as we know it.
Indications that Cherry Plum could be useful for you:
- on the verge of a nervous breakdown
- at the edge of your rocker
- an inner time bomb is about to explode
- stretched to the breaking point
- fear of losing sanity
- fear of severely hurting others
- fear of losing all self-control
- post-war or post-traumatic syndrome/PTSD
- suicidal thoughts and urges
- Hard aspects to Pluto, by birth or by transit
- Hard aspects to Mercury, birth or transit
- Hard aspects to Neptune – especially Moon, Mercury or Mars
- Mars in Scorpio with hard aspects
- sudden, jerky, maniacal behavior
- sudden antisocial mannerisms
- intense pacing, panting, dilated pupils
- fierce screaming fits
- outbursts of rage
- irrational emotional extremes
When it comes to flower essences, the essence itself is more powerful than the amount ingested. Four drops, not droppers are the average dose, about 2x daily, but one drop is sufficient. Therefore, frequency rather than large portions will have the stronger impact. If the essence is no longer needed one’s energetic field will usually just shrug it off. With Cherry Plum essence, it often seems to be the case that a single dose can make a tremendous difference.
If you don’t personally need this essence, God knows the collective consciousness of humanity does. If only a mist of flower essences would replace chemtrails…