Smoothies may be of the most delicious and effective ways to provide the body with optimal nutrition while also helping to maintain the ideal weight. Since health has become a worldwide concern and Chiron, the Wounded Healer comet has been such a prominent influence this year I wanted to share a recipe for a super energizing and immune-boosting power smoothie. If you have allergies or sensitivities to any of the ingredients listed you can get creative about substitutes. You will need a blender.
This is one of many versions of a banana berry “burst” recipe that I’ve been throwing together over the years, with this probably being the most medicinal among them. As a person who is sensitive to sugar intake I made sure that the ingredients and their proportions are low on the glycemic index. Blueberries in particular tend to be safe for many types of dieters due to their low sugar content.
- 1 small organic banana or half of a large one
- Half cup of frozen blueberries – wild or organic
- ¼ cup pineapple is optional, frozen is fine (can also be a substitute for banana)
- 1 cup of organic nut milk
- 1 heaping tsp of unrefined organic coconut oil
- 2-4 drops (depending on your taste buds) of Tumeric essential oil (I like the one by doTerra)
- 1 tsp to tbsp of organic Maca powder – Sunfood carries several varieties
- 1 scoop of organic vanilla protein powder (I prefer vegan powders which are easier to digest than whey. I like the brand Vega. This brand also carries interesting blends that contain adaptogens such as Reishi and Ashwaganhda.)
- Bee pollen to sprinkle on the top of the smoothie – about a half teaspoon
The banana is for texture and sweetness and contains potassium, the blueberries provide antioxidants and the pineapple is anti-inflammatory. Coconut oil has several benefits, one of which is said to be that it contains anti-viral properties. Coconut milk can work in place of nut milk – but not the kind from a can! Tumeric is anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant, and in the form of an essential oil is easily absorbed. Maca root is an adaptogenic herb from Peru that can increase energy and stamina. The protein is what helps slow down the absorption of the fruit sugars and also help to either curb the appetite or supply the body with enough fuel for at least a couple hours.
Bee pollen adds a tasty little crunch to the experience and is buzzing with nutrients! Ha ha…
I’ve had great results whenever drinking one of these freshly made smoothies at home. It has given me both physical energy and mental clarity that lasted for several hours. Hope it does the same for those of you who try it.
Immunity is commonly defined as the condition of being automatically resistant or insusceptible to any number of diseases, whether they are believed to be contagious or acquired otherwise. The concept of immunity is something that apparently many people don’t understand. This is why they are so easily misled in terms of treatment by corrupt Big Pharma which literally cashes in on massive sickness and death.
The full on force of Pluto recently activated in 2020 by Saturn, Mars and Jupiter has been revealing so much corruption in the world and it’s been overwhelming for us to process the cold hard truth of what we are witnessing. This is a purification process. It’s a kind of hell that must be passed through before the heavenly aspects of Pluto are attained.
Contrary to popular opinion and the current global fear-mongering psyops, the most important way to protect the body from viruses is not through constantly sanitizing of the hands and staying indoors but through boosting its overall immunity. Hygiene is only one aspect of maintaining health and immunity. It is not even the first in priority on the list. I’m not suggesting that people don’t wash their hands or use caution but urging them to look beyond mainstream media for answers to what’s going on in our world.
When it comes to the recent pandemic, nothing adds up (in terms of a coherent explanation for its rapid spread and dangerous implications) more than a case of power elites trying to brainwash the public with false information and to condition them for a future of martial law and complete servitude. This is their opening for a digital One World Currency in which cash would become obsolete because of being too filthy to use. It also points toward “medical” martial law in the form of mandatory vaccines that may have effects more harmful on the human body than what they are supposedly intended to shield against. Feminists use the battle cry “My body, my choice!” when it comes to abortion so why can’t the rest of us choose what we allow to be injected into our bloodstreams?
If this virus is as real and deadly as is claimed, it would conveniently coincide with the world take-over agenda by greedy elites.
Here is a list of practices that can help the body to cope with stress and avoid illness:
- Diet – What we eat is one of the most important factors that determines how we feel on a daily basis, not to mention how we experience seasonal viruses. Lots of fresh fruits and vegetables that are free from GMOs help to provide the body with energy and are naturally purifying. Some foods cause more mucous than others and when the body is sick with a cold or flu, there will be a lot of phlegm and other things pushing themselves out in order to purge the body of accumulated toxins. Something similar happens to certain women each month when they experience their menstrual cycles. This is especially true for those women who experience a lot of stress in their everyday lives (the liver has to process all those stress hormones). As it gets closer to their periods they begin to crave “comfort foods” to help them cope with their escalating emotions. These foods then produce more toxins that the body may seek for extreme ways to eliminate which contributes to causing headaches, nausea, dizziness and other unpleasant symptoms.
- Sunlight – The light from our central star is what helps plants and many other living things on this planet to grow and thrive. Sunlight kills germs and disease-causing bacteria. Also, fungus does not thrive under intense heat and light but in darkness. Through exposure to adequate amounts of it, humans are able to absorb vitamin D which is essential to bone strength, heart health and immunity. Staying inside all the time not only makes the average person increasingly depressed but also less resistant to diseases in general. While it’s understandable that crowded malls and other places where people gather in large numbers would be temporarily closed down, haven’t you wondered why our nature reserves and beaches are being barred? Last time I checked, people go on hikes to GET AWAY FROM PEOPLE and immerse themselves in nature. Now that privilege has been taken away.
- Physical Exercise – Movement is an essential key to optimal wellness and this is why most ancient cultures have emphasized much more physical activity than modern humans today. Now many are sedated and mesmerized by the movement on their digital screens and often work within closed spaces (where germs proliferate) instead of outside getting fresh air. Exercise and regular stretching of the body helps to ensure proper blood flow and cardiovascular health. Studies have also shown that the adequate amount of muscle resistance in proportion to body weight helps boost immunity.
- Emotions – Nothing other than poison, pollution, and other forms of direct physical assault eat away at the body’s natural reserves of energy and resistance than an accumulation of nasty, negative emotions festering like the rot in a sewer pipe. Fear is one of deadliest of these emotions when it is allowed to pump itself constantly through our minds and hearts. In the state of terror, one loses the ability to think rationally and make wise decisions. An accurate depiction of reality gets grossly distorted. This state of terror closely resembles that of hypnosis. It is easier to control people en masse when they are all terrified. It doesn’t even matter what everyone’s particular fears are – only that they fear in unison. There is power in joined forces. Why don’t we choose to focus on something else?
- Vibrations – We live in a world that is made up of vibrations. All things vibrate to certain frequencies and some of the most obvious examples of this are illustrated by our electronic appliances, computers and smart devices. Cell towers also emit certain frequencies that have been proven to have detrimental effects on surrounding life forms. For several decades the Soviets have conducted scientific tests that revealed how microwave stress causes a decrease in immune functions. Imagine how much stronger the signals are today with 5G than they were forty years ago. Since then we’ve also seen a steady increase in heart disease, cancer, obesity, and all kinds of other illnesses. To ignore or casually shrug off the dangers of such radiation is irresponsible not to mention puts everyone’s lives at risk.
The Age of Aquarius finally upon us and either we will evolve into it or possibly become extinct within less than a century due to the onslaught of poisons to our bodies, minds and spirits. The bottom line right now is that our rights our being stripped away by what is believed to be a deadly virus which many have already recovered from. What would happen if everybody, just as in the 1975 movie Network yelled out their windows “I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore!” In the movie people just followed what others around them began to do. What a familiar scene! What if, in true Aquarian fits of rebellion they each individually demanded evidence for what the media is saying instead of policing each other like a bunch of drones?