Beginning mid-October 2020, the North Node at 21 degrees will transit over the placement of Mars in the USA birth chart. It will transit over the placement of Uranus in July 2021. This first transit coincides with Gemini’s ruling planet Mercury turning Retrograde on October 13th of this year. With Mercury in Scorpio, communications are a deep, dark, jumbled mess in America’s political arena. People are divided and arguing over the less of two evils as Election day draws near.
Saturn, the planet of restriction and delays will be transiting the USA’s South Node in Aquarius for most of 2021, exact on February 12th and closely again in October. In addition to transiting the USA’s South Node, Saturn is going to be squaring Uranus. This is a major warning sign of the possible undoing of the very freedoms that this country has long been known and cherished for.
Like the much of the rest of the Western world, Asia and Australia, the United States of America has been experiencing a stripping of sovereign rights during the global pandemic of 2020. No matter whether one believes this virus to be real or inflated in its significance, the forced social distancing, mask-wearing mandates, and expedited vaccines are all signs of a totalitarian “lock-down” on our human rights. The law of the land has absolutely nothing to do with safety or wellness. To the contrary it is an attempt at squashing the collective body, mind and spirit. It is an unholy war of biblical proportions, designed to own and destroy humanity, including those of us who choose not to comply with the rules of the new technocratic world order.
The North Node transiting over USA’s Mars in Gemini is a sign of being given one of our last chances at self-defense, which is currently and primarily occurring through freedom of speech. The biggest debates happening are within the population itself and not clown candidates. There are many people who fully understand what is at stake and who are doing their part to both educate their fellow man and protect their original constitutional rights.
Several people have had the nerve to ask me during personal readings for them who I think will win the election. I have witnessed both sides of the coin in bias and therefore have compiled a list that may help put things into perspective:
- Donald Trump’s administration’s “Operation Warp Speed” is pushing extra hard on making vaccines “available” to millions before the end of the year. There is so far no discussion about choice and no clarity as how this may affect our rights to travel. By leaving these details undefined we can be sure that there is a hidden catch to not accepting the vaccine.
- Joe Biden wants to mandate mask-wearing, enforced by legal authorities in every state. He does not take into consideration the many health risks associated with long-term use of face masks such as oxygen obstruction, anxiety, and increased infections of the lungs, throat and face. That is also despite the fact there is actually zero evidence showing long-term mask-wearing to be effective in preventing viral infection.
- Trump’s “historic peace agreement” with Middle East is nothing more than an extension of his close allegiances with Israel, number one in “cyber-security” aka global surveillance. There is still no justice for Palestinians whose basic human rights are being stripped and whose homes are being demolished. There is nothing peaceful at all about the agreement he made with leaders in the Middle East.
- Biden is demanding that Trump disavow “white supremacy” and so-called “nazi” propagandists (How can Trump be a nazi if he gave Netanyahu the “key to the White House”? His actions more closely resemble Zionism) although Biden refuses to disavow left-wing antifa participants who only contribute to the increase of societal unrest with their looting and random acts of violence. Biden pardons these heinous acts because they don’t conflict with his left-wing ideology.
- Trump has invested billions in Crown Castle stock market in order to expedite the infrastructure of 5G technology in America. His administration has gone so far as to label 5G a national “security priority” for the country. Some believe that since Trump has gone up against Chinese technocracy and 5G that his version will be “milder” and less harmful. At this point we have zero proof of that so therefore it is incredibly naive, not to mention dangerous to assume that this man who has owed billions to some of the world’s most corrupt bankers (Rothschilds) is playing some kind of heroic “4D chess” with the swamp he claimed he would drain.
- Biden with his incoherent speech and threats imposed upon our very own sovereign rights has been set in place to make Trump appear to his fans and those in doubt as the better, wiser, and triumphant one. Biden’s idea of solving the nation’s problems is to keep everyone under a tight reign. That is, to rule by tyranny under the guise of mercy, to control health and immunity under the guise of martial law. Not to mention Biden’s running mate Kamala Harris who seems to influence a great deal of his decisions is opting for governments to dictate people’s diets under the guise of fighting “man-made” global warming. One of the dangers of dictating people’s diets is that people have different dietary needs based on their constitution.
There you have it. There is no such thing is choice when it comes to the New World Order. The current political scheme is set up by design to cajole, bribe and coerce people into traps.
In mid-July of 2021 the North Node in Gemini with transit the USA’s position of Uranus. This is the planet that rules technology, which must be used responsibility if we are going to survive these times unscathed. If we use the Sagittarius Rising chart for the USA this will directly impact the sixth house of the nation which rules health, work and employment. This immediately follows 4th of July, America’s celebration day of independence. With Saturn transiting the South Node while squaring Uranus and Pluto beginning to come full circle in the USA chart, the elite surely have more chaotic events in store.
Ultimately, it’s not these leaders but each and every individual who is a combination of intelligent, honest and moral who serve as the beacons of hope for the future of the United States.